2015 CASCA Meeting, Université Laval
Megan Lowthers, PhD Candidate in Anthropology and Migration and Ethnic Relations, University of Western Ontario (Pictured, centre, in the field in Kenya.)
- 'Mapping Uncertain Mobility: Migrant Female Sex Workers, Gender, and Mobile Phone Use in Kenya.'
2013 CASCA Meeting, University of Victoria
Stacy Lockerbie, McMaster University
- Lockerbie, Stacy (2014) 'Infertility, Adoption and Metaphorical Pregnancies.' Anthropologica 56(2): 463-471.
2012 CASCA Meeting, University of Alberta
No award made.
2011 CASCA Meeting, Fredericton
Merin Oleschuk, University of Alberta (right in the photo)
Oleschuk, Merin (2012) 'Engendering Transnational Foodways: A Case Study of Southern Sudanese Women in Brooks, Alberta.' Anthropologica 54(1): 119-31.
2010 CASCA Meeting, Concordia University
Catherine Bryan, Dalhousie University (left in the photo)
Bryan, Catherine (2012) 'Gendered Returns, Ambivalent Transnationals: Situating Transnationalism in Local Asymetry.' Anthropologica 54(1): 133-42.
Catherine Bryan & Merin Oleschuk in Fredericton, 2011
- Cfp: In spite of Methods at Mobolising Methods for Medical Anthropology - LSHTM/RAI (online) – 18-21 January 2022
- Assistant Professor - Indigenous Studies- University of Lethbridge
- New sessional postings (Sociology / Graduate Program - Canadian Studies & Indigenous Studies / School for Indigenous Studies) - Trent University